Welcome to cedar!
We provide a number of tutorials for certain parts of cedar, for which some additional guidance may be beneficial or even necessary.
- Processing gui
- DFT tutorial
- Groups tutorial
- Tutorial: Projects with cedar
- Processing framework
- Architecture Widgets
- Tutorials: Configurable and Parameters
- Group and Element Templates tutorial
- cedar's command line parser
- Experiment framework
- Tutorial: Logging with cedar
- Tutorial: Providing Compatibility to Older cedar Versions
- Loading plugins
- C++ scripts in the cedar gui
In the following pages you can find out about general programming concepts we used throughout the framework. If you are interested in implementation details, you may have a look at the following topics.